Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Sacred Heart

Dear sacred heart,

Sorry for making you dirtier day by day, year after year

Sorry for feeding you such a filthy words

Sorry for troubling you in such situations

Sorry for getting so many scars.



From the moment we were alive in this tremendous, challenging world,

until I knew to differentiate right or wrong,

You have been so sacred, so beautiful.


The pain that you feel,

The pain that you'd survive,

The pain that you bear with it,

Teach you to be stronger, in this mean world.


Dear sacred heart,

I, myself won't let you hurt anymore.

I've learned my lesson.

It's worth to give you to someone who cares enough.

Family, friends.

You've done your job right perfectly.

Let me protect you until the right day come for someone to care you :)

Let's rest awhile, dear sacred heart.

- ♥ Jay -

No comments:

Post a Comment