Saturday, January 17, 2015

Silent tears

 I went inside the room and mind my thought. As I laid down my eyes on her, she keeps scrolling the timeline.

My mind played back our previous conversation.

“ You knew it is going nowhere, isn’t? “ I said and left her with my thought. Perhaps she’ll digest it later.

‘ Damn! she don’t even give a shit about what I said. ‘ I kinda sick looked at her keep scrolling the timeline and read his previous blog post. It is just like she let herself drown into her own hope and creating their story.  

‘I knew anything possible, but in consideration of her case, it is one in a million will come true.’ I have seen her at her worst more than she could see. I have seen how hard it is for her to pick up all the pieces of her. I have been along the way and I don't want it to happen again.

“ How is it feel to stalk his news feed everyday?” I asked her. I am trying to understand her feeling. Well, I am her friend after all.

She looked at me. “ What? “

“ I know you heard it. “ I protested. She don't even notice me sitting beside her.

“ It feels like, He and I having intimate conversation every night. It feels like I know him deeper through his words.” I looked at her. I can see her heart smiling every time she read his story. I can see a hell of hope in her eyes and I can see the spark of love. 

“ Okay.” I smiled. It is hard to not to. I afraid if that fall for nothing. I am afraid if one day when she realize, it is too far to U-turn and too high to fall. End up she ‘ dead ‘ somewhere in between.
 
As I walked away, I noticed she wiped away her tears. ' I hope this is not just another unrequited love.' 

_NS_

No comments:

Post a Comment