Thursday, January 1, 2015

31536000 seconds

2014 already bit goodbye. For good.
So many things happened. In a blink of eyes.
Some we realize. Some we don't.
What we realized, we feel it.
What we don't, how?


Seeing everyone keep posting and tweeting about their 2014.
And I tried to post something also but then I got nothing to say.
To share, to brag or to show.
I keep typing and deleting.
Lastly I discard it.
So what and how actually my 2014 is?

Basically there is nothing special.
Just ordinary 365 days of me struggling my degree year.
Just another 8760 hours of me living my life.
and another 31536000 seconds struggling to change for better me.
A year where Allah blessed me with more.
A year where full of life lessons.

So 2015.
A year where there are so many things I wish to do.

Lets highlight the most important one.
A year where I am about to finish my degree. InsyaAllah.
A year where I able to support my dad, atleast.
A year for me to have my own income.
May Allah ease. 


A year hopefully better than before.
A year where I completely leaving behind what not important.
A year where I don't want to look at 'you' from the back.
There are so many things I want to do but lets action speak louder than words. Shall we?

Farewell bitter-sweet 2014.
Welcome the adventurous 2015.


_NS_



No comments:

Post a Comment