Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Simple Word. SORRY

I'm so confuse of myself. What's wrong with me?

I told myself that I want to change, to be a better person.

But, instead, I don't.

I cry for my bad attitude.

Badmouthing other people.

Even worst, backbiting.

Allah, I'm sorry.

I told Him.

I told myself, how about seek forgiveness to that person.

Gosh, I need one thing before doing that.

What's that?

Bravery.



Alhamdulillah. I finally found it.

Asking for forgiveness. It's not that hard. I finally put this thing together before seeing that person:

  • Sincerity
  • Honesty
  • Bravery
My feeling? Calm and relax.

And that person, of course become the strongest person for forgiving me.

Thanks Allah for this religion, Islam. Teach us to apologize, forgive and forget.

Even though we are human that full with tonnes of flaws.

-Jay :')


No comments:

Post a Comment