Friday, August 29, 2014

Soal Hati | Feelings.

No intro to use, no caption to introduce.

What do you guys think about the title? Most of us have to deal with it seriously when our age reach about 20's. Lagi lagi yang tak pernah ada cinta monyet, puppy love time sekolah. Naive kononnya. Tapi agama kita tak galakkan untuk semua ni. So, thumbs up siapa yang menjaga :)

Saat hati sedang main puzzle,
saat otak tengah berkerja,
time tu la datangnya kekeliruan.

Nak kata empunya badan ada pengalaman, idok ler ada.

Belajar nak kenal diri sendiri pun payah.

Apa lagi nak kenal orang lain.

Pernah monolog dalam hati sendiri tak? Means, cakap dengan diri sendiri tanya diri sendiri, "Is it necessary to find love right now?"

Half of your mind says that it is necessary since dah masuk 20 ++ ni. And half of it, sekeras kerasnya told you, NOT NECESSARY. 

Terlalu banyak situasi dan ujian selagi tak kahwin ni. Am I deserved to get married?

Ada datang dan pergi. Please awak yang latest mengenali saya ni, 

" I wanna keep myself safe and sound. And make myself feel more secure with Allah. I wanna love Allah first then you. Honestly, I really do like you. But I have to keep a distance from you. I don't wanna make you hurt. Anything happens, we are still friends ! Keep that in your mind. And don't ever lost contact with me. I'm regretting myself to put my trust with people who don't have any relationship with me. Being lied, being used. I hope you're not that kind of person. I'm not ready for love or anything serious with it. I wanna buy a car and a house first. Keep my family comfortable. That's the priority. Dear you, thanks for make me feel special. What a surprise for a person like you could find someone better than me, instead your eyes are on me."

- Jay-


No comments:

Post a Comment