Monday, August 18, 2014

A blog.

Assalamualaikum.


Well, I don't know why I just want to make another blog. Maybe I can create a story, a poem. Sounds silly huh? Or maybe a place I want to spill out. I don't know whether my brain have come to a higher maturity level or what, it's just because, it's fun to talk to myself, monologue to myself by typing here. Agaknyalah~ Kalau tiba tiba ada yang terbaca ni, bacalah. I won't mind. But there's no secret in every each of my writing. Maybe there is, but in the implicit way lah.

Who knows from this blog I can make a superb tangkap leleh punya story kan? HA HA HA... Blog lagi satu tu aku biarkan untuk menyampaikan info untuk orang awam. Itu pun kalau ada orang nak singgah. HA HA HA


Lastly, sorry about the mix between english and malay languange. I'm still in progress to enhance my english language :D

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment